Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

That was very special. What an atmosphere! Best since Sheffield Wednesday. Buzzing for Leeds. I genuinely feel like we could do another performance like this there too and oh how good that will be! 12/10 every SINGLE player, very proud to support us today. Can’t wait to give the plastics at work consistent shit.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Enjoyed your game today and congratulations on stuffing that shower of shit.

You should have won by more.

Whilst Brighton are our rivals, I genuinely hate Manchester United and their fans.

I’ll enjoy two games on MOTD tonight.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
25 years after Edgar Street we destroy Man Utd in the PL....

Dreamlike.

There are no words.

My 8 y/o Albion mad son, didn’t want to know the score and is waiting for match of the day (no sky) ‘devices off’ around the house... I can’t wait to see his face when we watch it tomorrow morning.

Days like these... unreal :)

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
That was very special. What an atmosphere! Best since Sheffield Wednesday. Buzzing for Leeds. I genuinely feel like we could do another performance like this there too and oh how good that will be! 12/10 every SINGLE player, very proud to support us today. Can’t wait to give the plastics at work consistent shit.

Brilliant to be where we are but still having games that are meaningful - beating Leeds would be amazing considering what it would mean for them, and who knows, the west ham game could be a game for contention for 7th!!unreal.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Firefox_Screenshot_2022-05-07T19-41-01.274Z.png

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
Graham Souness is a fan isn't he. Full of praise for the way Brighton play and saying teams come to Brighton and sit deep out of respect which explains our home record. If he lived locally he would get a season ticket. I thought what is going on here? It's very nice and all that but wasn't he Graham Potters manager at Southampton? Does that discount his opinion? I'd like to think not.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Given we rightly slag off poor officiating it's worth pointing out the ref today, Andy Madley, had a really good game, as did all the officials. Don't think either side can have any complaints - advantages played well and at the right times, offsides flagged quickly etc.

Also, was all the United fans going at 60 minutes a protest against the Glazers or just avoiding the traffic back to Surrey? :D

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Enjoyed your game today and congratulations on stuffing that shower of shit.

You should have won by more.

Whilst Brighton are our rivals, I genuinely hate Manchester United and their fans.

I’ll enjoy two games on MOTD tonight.

I can’t stand Utd too. I really ****ing hate them.

Well done for rising above the rivalry. To be honest, I should be supporting Palace every time they play them.

I will now.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Given we rightly slag off poor officiating it's worth pointing out the ref today, Andy Madley, had a really good game, as did all the officials. Don't think either side can have any complaints - advantages played well and at the right times, offsides flagged quickly etc.

Also, was all the United fans going at 60 minutes a protest against the Glazers or just avoiding the traffic back to Surrey? :D

I said to the guys around me that you can tell when a ref has had a good game because nobody is talking about him. I thought Madley was excellent today as were the linos. Even VAR had a blinder.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Wouldn't get too excited about souness season ticket comment. He lives in bmuff and has a season ticket there !!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Yes and no. McTominay should have received at least one yellow card imo, not sure how he got away with that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here