Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I like Micah Richards as a pundit, he is always laughing when on MOTD.
He ain't laughing in the studio alongside Mr. grumpy.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This is proof why Potter is a tactical genius. When faced with Guardiola and one of the best teams in the world, what is the last thing anyone would expect you to do? That's right, weaken your own team! Guaridola's probably thinking about throwing the towel in at this very moment, knowing he has been outfoxed by the master.

Filling expecting our normal snails pace start like we only found out we had a game 10 minutes before kick off and to subsequently get absolutely taken apart live on prime time Saturday night telly.

Anything else I shall consider a bonus
:lol: we do have a habit of starting games like a Sunday league team rolling up at an away game 15 mins before ko, smoking a cig, booting the ball at the keeper for a few minutes before kicking off

Edit:no idea why elwheelio's comment was also included

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So excited (hate that horrible Citeh away kit)

You won't need your sunglasses tonight, they are playing in their ref's strip.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
This could be 5 or 6. I'll take an injury free 0-3

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Linesman flagging for a very tight offside, why does this always seem to happen against us? ��

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You watch City and think how the fvck have they lost so many games and so many points behind Liverpool. I always think we have a fraction of a chance against Liverpool, and we've often played OK against them. I'm always most worried about taking a tonking off City

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Alan Smith needs some time alone, absolute wankfest so far. Ederson hits a 40 yard pass, ohhh that was lovely wasn’t it. It’s a 40 yard pass into space, Jesus Christ he’s basically Pele.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Do you think City are decent? I'm not sure if the commentators have mentioned it.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Those offsides from Connolly might start to get a tad annoying as this match continues.

Our chances will be limited enough without making errors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here