Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not much you can say about this. Well done Man City you’re better than us at football.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Would you kindly talk me through Krul's performance against Arsenal then?

One game, what about the superb saves he's had to make just to keep a very poor team in the game.

It's not what Ryan does it's what he doesn't do. His distribution is shocking as well, floating balls that go nowhere

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Bored with this random team selection now

How much is Potter getting paid ? and what would we all agree on as Brighton supporters? Not much. But definitely that Lamptey is streets ahead of Montoya and definitely Mooy and Gross can’t play together in central midfield. So how is it that our well-paid manager can’t see that but everyone else can?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Who wants to repost the Albion Mojo poll now? It’s been a pretty grim weekend.

It can all be corrected by a good result or two elsewhere and some fight in our next match. The one that our players are clearly saving themselves for.

Let’s just get this season done and get on with the serious business of building on the foundations laid over the last year.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes it is.

I would keep Montoya for cover for Lamptey.

Potter doesn’t rate Bernardo, but to say ‘impress me’ against City is very harsh, particularly when he has no support.
Surprised you don’t seem to seem to acknowledge that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my mind up about Bernardo before this game, I’m sure Potter has hence we have a centre half playing left back most of the season, but why not send him out to prove some doubters wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here