Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Luton Town *** Official Match Thread ***

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I predict a red card for Luton at some point.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
That midfield - definately a big Caicedo-Mac Allister shaped hole there, isn't there?

Oh well, come on the Albion - let's start with a win.
Never thought I'd see the day we'd field an England international, who'd played 30 league matches for Liverpool the previous season, and German international, with a few seasons in the Champions league behind him, and see those positions as a bit lightweight :ROFLMAO:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
,,,,,and who the heck is dos Santos de Paulo (listed as a substitute on the BBC website)? OK, I think I've worked it out - but surely he isn't going to have dos Santos de Paulo on the back of his shirt, is he?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Never thought I'd see the day we'd field an England international, who'd played 30 league matches for Liverpool the previous season, and German international, with a few seasons in the Champions league behind him, and see those positions as a bit lightweight :ROFLMAO:
Well, welcome to that day!

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Look at our midfield. Two free transfers ffs. Our squad seriously needs some strengthening.
I mean, yeah, we need reinforcements but I think you're doing them a disservice.

Milner is a massively experienced and decorated player. Dahoud I'm less sure about but if Dortmund picked him up he can't be shit, can he?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I mean, yeah, we need reinforcements but I think you're doing them a disservice.

Milner is a massively experienced and decorated player. Dahoud I'm less sure about but if Dortmund picked him up he can't be shit, can he?
Dahoud will prove a lot of people wrong.

This isn't the worst match to play him in to form

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here