Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not sure if previously mentioned but De Zerbi didnā€™t seem his usual passionate self yesterday. Even at the end of the game.
What happened at the end, was everyone in a rush to get home for dinner? Players seemed to just amble off after standing in the centre circle for a minute. There was no celebrations like we've had in EPL games after big wins.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
He was asked about that in one of the post-match interviews, and said he "didn't like the game", presumably meaning he didn't think we were playing well.
And he seems to care about the playing-well as much as the result šŸ‘šŸ‘
What happened at the end, was everyone in a rush to get home for dinner? Players seemed to just amble off after standing in the centre circle for a minute. There was no celebrations like we've had in EPL games after big wins.
Possibly exhausted after beating Liverpool twice

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Klipperty getting some attention

Attachments

• 20230130_224213.jpg
    20230130_224213.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 59

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
I know it's Sunday and people might have bad-heads and want it to be peaceful, but Jesus the AMEX is a library
Certainly not a library but quieter than normal. In WSL - G, not a peep out of anyone. The NS were good though but as usual singing different things at the same time, sometimes and Liverpool fans were OK (I was expecting more TBH). I was trying my best but really was a lone voice and got self-conscious so was a bit of a mumble. It only really lifted after the winner went in then obviously not long before the game finished - but overall, it was an OK atmosphere where it felt, given the significance of the game that it should have been a lot louder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here