Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Must be so difficult for these commentators to squeeze in a mention for the other team now and again - really why they let "teams like Brighton" play in these games baffles me

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
How many clubs has sicknote had only were stupid enough to fall for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youth career
–2000 AFC Bournemouth
2000–2006 Southampton
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2006–2014 Southampton 235 (48)
2007 → AFC Bournemouth (loan) 3 (0)
2014–2020 Liverpool 128 (18)
2020– Brighton & Hove Albion 9 (0)

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
And sicknote off again lol only bloody Brighton

**** off and support someone else then. Arguably the best team and most successful team in our history and you're moaning at being 1 down against the Champions after playing them off the park in the first half. If you expect better I would suggest going to support Man City or similar as this may be as good as it gets for a Brighton fan

D

Deleted member 2719

Just looking at their goal, I don't think Ryan gets down to low shots very well. It's almost like he pulls his hands back at the last moment.

I have seen him do this before, I can't remember who it was against. It's a worry for sure.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
**** off and support someone else then. Arguably the best team and most successful team in our history and you're moaning at being 1 down against the Champions after playing them off the park in the first half. If you expect better I would suggest going to support Man City or similar as this may be as good as it gets for a Brighton fan

For you maybe licker but bloom wants top ten

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Surely we're not gonna just stroll to a 0-1 defeat. Come on, 10 minutes of urgency FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here