Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Who else can you take off but Connolly tho?

Welbeck is our most clinical finisher. He has to stay on. Tross has just come on.

Lallana can’t hustle where Gross is playing.

Exactly this. Unless they had changed the shape and gone to four at the back.

Two players most likely to have an assist IMO - Lallana and Gross. Can see the thinking.
Problem is, to have assists you need scorers. Anyway let’s see

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Don't really get taking Connolly off, I'd have taken größ off. We need to start pushing again, we were easily the better team when we pressed more.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Two players most likely to have an assist IMO - Lallana and Gross. Can see the thinking.

Agree, two most likely to feed Wellbeck... who with respect to Connolly....is most likely to score. On will come Ali.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If he wants to bring on Llalana, then who else would he bring off.

As a substitution , it makes sense to me.

Welbeck more likely to score than Connolly and Trossard came on for Maupay.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think he could have imo. Jota didn’t hit it that well. He really is too small. Defenders doing all this last ditch diving blocks because they know he won’t save it!

He has been off it for sometime now IMO, he could be our weakest link. I need to see the goal before I am fully convinced he has lost it.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He simply has to make a straightforward save.

I will assume you aren’t watching the game because if you are it’s clear you are just desperate to criticise Ryan. The ball took a small deflection off white diving in. You will see it when you watch match of the day. Criticism of Ryan there is ridiculous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here