Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Goodness me, that's a really tenuous analogy!

True though! The lesson being: Never, ever, underestimate how the Albion can raise your hopes...and then crush them a short time afterwards!! :lolol:

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Despite the scoreline, very proud of the boys tonight! Horrendous first ten minutes but there on after they were quality against the PL/European champions

Brighton have matched Liverpool for an hour in every department. Far braver than their opponents who put 9 men behind the ball and still lose.

More positives to build on in the close season.

Sure - but as long as we don’t run away with the idea that the things we’re getting wrong at the moment aren’t important

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The point I was making is that one mistake that leads to a goal means you shouldn't be in the team and are Championship at best, despite everything else you do is positive. But one mistake, which is just as poor, but doesn't lead to a goal, means you are good to go.

Does that mean that Webster and Propper should now be dropped for quite a while?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We did alright bar the first 10 minutes. Just have to take that on the chin and move on.

Next.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9410077]Hopefully Graham will get Jurgen into his office, swing out the port and sort out a deal for Rhian Brewster for next year

Unless its permanent I hope not.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We played well but poor defensive errors and a big miss by BDB which would have taken it to 2-2. No big impact on goal difference though. Let's hope Man Utd and Spurs turn up tomorrow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We should be beating teams like Liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here