Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Thats what I’m talking about - have some faith and take some joy in how we’re playing against the champions. Sake there’s some MISERABLE f@@kers on this board.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think we look so more balanced with Gross. Don’t care if that’s an unpopular opinion - we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Pröpper & Webster should be donating their wages for a month, to the world class Lamptey, MOM once again, getting Albion out of the shite..:clap::shrug::cool::thumbsup:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
One of Stephens or proper have got to come off at half time, neither can be trusted in the middle.

Biss on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
A few points. Sometimes it looks as if we don’t really believe we will score. It could be 3-3. So much prefer us to last year. Bernardo needs to have a game instead of Burn soon (just watched a burn duck from a corner. 6.7 foot Burn). Ryan should have saved Henderson’s goal and NSC was right - he’s too small! Propper has done this a few times hasn’t he. Everyone needs to calm down about McCallister after 1 free kick against Wolves (!). He is completely anonymous. Would look better in a stronger team but at this level, we ain’t it. What a hit Trossard.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Apart from two shocking errors, we’ve been all over them and this is the best we have played since the restart. Look the better team

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Most of us aren't armchair fans. We remember where we came from and even more importantly where we still are today.

Two poor mistakes for the goals, but otherwise this is a good performance against one of the top teams in the world.

You can be a lifelong fan and disappointed to gift the world champions as well as league a couple of soft goals you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here