[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
DontGiveMeHope.gif

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Very good first half. We actually look dangerous every time we venture in to their half.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Dont want to jinx anything, but so far the best half of football in at least a year. Better than Newcastle away and Mr Sanchez, Brilliant

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Outstanding half by Lallana, it’s just getting him on the pitch.

Sanchez fantastic starting position, two really good saves. So superior to Ryan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good half - Lallana having his best match for us. Leicester lacklustre.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Lallana is just absolute class.

Amazed by some of the comments on here about him recently.

Easy to say after he just scored and having a good game though!

The guy hasn’t performed for a while, missed chances and couldn’t complete halves. Fans had valid criticisms. Anyway I don’t care about being proved right/wrong, all I care about is Albion doing well and am delighted with his performance tonight. Easily his best game in our shirt.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Good game. We've had the better chances, playing quicker first half than the last couple of games. I guess a team that actually tries to play against us allows us to break quicker. They'll be better second half...need another half like that and another goal if we are going to take the points.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Good first half. Maupay is unsettling their centre backs and dragging them all over the place.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Maupay is a good lad, he’s what we can afford right now and am happy he’s here, scraps away, never gives up, hated by Arsenal fans

Priceless!

At least we’ve discovered the reason why Liverpool are shitting it, allow a superb player to join Brighton and you deserve what you get huh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here