Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I genuinely sit down before we play with a sense of dread at the moment expecting nothing different to what our forwards usually serve up.

The one consolation is Leicester are a decent side so we might stand more of a chance of scoring.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can we at least find a new and interesting way to lose tonight? Failing in the same way gets boring after a while.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Don’t think so. Was chosen for last U23 side? A mystery he’s not getting on the bench when we are so light for full backs. Especially when he did so well in the cup game against Leicester.

Yes he was in the U23 game against Man City last week. Presumably he's in the U23 squad for tomorrow's game. Strange though, considering we lack defensive players. Surely it makes sense for Karbo to make the bench over AJ.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Can we at least find a new and interesting way to lose tonight? Failing in the same way gets boring after a while.

Smashed 0-4 suit you?

Joking aside, I think an own goal and a penalty will be gift wrapped for Leicester whilst we have a controversial handball in their box not given as a penalty alongside a truly world class performance by Schmeichel, stick in at least 5 shots on target missed out of 18 shots altogether.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Yes he was in the U23 game against Man City last week. Presumably he's in the U23 squad for tomorrow's game. Strange though, considering we lack defensive players. Surely it makes sense for Karbo to make the bench over AJ.

If AJ gets on the pitch tonight Potter will lose any shred of faith I have in him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here