Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hmmm, it is games like today that define your season if your the Albion, yes we can and do beat the top teams like Man United, yes we normally get a draw against teams like Newcastle, Leeds we need to beat if we can get a whiff of a better season, draw and it could indicate a similar season to last, whatever happens today, it will not define our season, but could point to which direction we are heading.

The worst case scenario and result would be if Welbeck got injured today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
0-0 then a whole host of hand wringing as to why we can't sell out Leicester.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I reckon team unchanged apart from Colwell will, in and lallana out.

2-1 the good guys.
I think there might be one or two changes, but probably not Colwill.

Given there's another game against Fulham on Tuesday, we might see a little bit of squad rotation. Can't see all of Lallana, Gross and Welbeck starting both games so might see Pervis and Enock come in for one or other game. As neither were in the squad for Forest Green I have a sneaky feeling that both might start today, certainly Pervis, with Trossard going up behind Welbeck instead of Lallana.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Can I get a Bus from Bear Rd to the Amex?

If you’re near the top of Bear Road, walk through Tenantry Road to the racecourse Park and Ride.

If near the bottom, the 25 bus stops there - but is often full by that point, especially near to kick off time.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm reliably informed by a Leeds fan that their right-back is their biggest weakness. So wouldn't surprise me to see a tweak that gets Trossard higher up the pitch (4 at the back maybe with a full debut for Estupinian?).

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think there might be one or two changes, but probably not Colwill.

Given there's another game against Fulham on Tuesday, we might see a little bit of squad rotation. Can't see all of Lallana, Gross and Welbeck starting both games so might see Pervis and Enock come in for one or other game. As neither were in the squad for Forest Green I have a sneaky feeling that both might start today, certainly Pervis, with Trossard going up behind Welbeck instead of Lallana.

We will see [emoji6]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here