Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United **** Official Match Thread ****

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Great move to see Locadia on. Really, Maupay looked absolutely lost tonight…

Nothing to lose on the striker front.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I feel for Maupay.

Me too. As frustrating as tonight is for us, he looked a little bit broken coming off then. It’s got to be tough having so many eyes on you. I know it’s what he’s paid to do but even so. It’s not nice to see somebody apparently suffering.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What a moment

Dear Boss . .

I have shit strikers, watch these games we should be winning with the football I have the team playing . . .and the stone wall sitters we're not scoring, due to striking deficiencies.

IF DJ strollabout scores Maupay my as well head home.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Maupay off. To add insult to injury he's replaced by ........................ Locadia.

That's it now - we've got no f***in' chance (says he in the hope that someone wil be abe to bounce this in a minute to show how wrong I was!)

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Have you seen how they're chasing and fighting and creating chances? This isn't a team that's given op no matter what you might think.

Have you seen any of those chances being converted...No... It`s goals not chances we are lacking !!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Can we just let them have a goal kick next time we win a corner. Will be more dangerous.

No-one believes that we will create a chance. Need to bring Shane for these, plus Lalanna for Gross or Moder. Please bloody score Albion. My evening happiness depends on it.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
The words I thought no-one of sane mind would utter in my lifetime…

I feel more confident with Locadia on the pitch.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Me too. As frustrating as tonight is for us, he looked a little bit broken coming off then. It’s got to be tough having so many eyes on you. I know it’s what he’s paid to do but even so. It’s not nice to see somebody apparently suffering.

you big softie!! Its his job, he's paid more than most of us earn in a year every single ****ing week!!!! He aint up to it, Lovely guy, works hard, but like AJ and many before him, just not on the same page. At least some of the others looked happy and grateful for earning enough to retire whilst not delivering

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here