Nov 30, 2011
brighton
QUOTE="Right Brain Ronnie, post: 11291780, member: 44588"]
I think Dunk pulled rank.
[/QUOTE]
Again.
It's embarrassing.
Absolutely f***ing excruciating.
Has the bloke got no self awareness at all?

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Genuinely terrible performance from us. Ipswich play like that for the rest of the season, they're beating Derby's record.
To be fair, remember our first season in the PL? We were just as defensive as Ipswich were today, if not even more so at times - games went by with Dunk & Duffy heading the ball out pretty much all we did. We’d have been chuffed with an away point at a Top Ten, ‘good footballing’ side. Expect Ipswich feel just that way today.

7dialssouthpaw

Sep 10, 2022
Not sure Mitoma isn't colour blind - think he couldn't see them in their purple shirts and passed them the ball three or four times!

No Pedro no party, and first game we noticeably missed Gross giving our attack purpose!

Can see why we fancied their manager, though, and it was a fair point in the end.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Focusing on the positives - Baleba and Ayari were superb in parts and will only get better.

Aside from a poor touch to give the ball away.
Ferdi K. looks like he will offer a lot of energy and purpose.

JPVH was class again and is capable of an incisive pass forward to break lines rather than taking the obvious option.

Plus was Baleba
Negative was despite all those price tags no one stepped up for Pedro

I guess we’d not be worrying if Mitoma had put away those simple first half chances

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Point gained.

Are people forgetting the Manager of the month curse?

I cringed when Hurzeler got it - a 3-0 win over a terribly poor Everton side, an incredibly lucky last minute goal over Manure and if Declan Rice hadn't been a silly boy, we would have come away with nothing from the Emirates.

FH still has a lot to learn and the honeymoon period might be coming to an end. Still a very good start but the two home games should have been the reverse - draw with United and three points today.

Next week will certainly be tougher against Nottingham Forest after their incredible win at Anfield today. Sky have chosen a good match.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Again.
It's embarrassing
Again.
It's embarrassing.
It's pathetic that he is still taking free kicks, especially one in that position at that point in the game. It was so obvious he was just going to twat that into the wall, as usual.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Focusing on the positives - Baleba and Ayari were superb in parts and will only get better.

Aside from a poor touch to give the ball away.
Ferdi K. looks like he will offer a lot of energy and purpose.

JPVH was class again and is capable of an incisive pass forward to break lines rather than taking the obvious option.
Yep, lots of positives but still incredibly frustrating

Ayari is a revelation and Baleba is a beast, now my favourite player. Ferdi might overtake him…

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
To be fair, remember our first season in the PL? We were just as defensive as Ipswich were today, if not even more so at times - games went by with Dunk & Duffy heading the ball out pretty much all we did. We’d have been chuffed with an away point at a Top Ten, ‘good footballing’ side. Expect Ipswich feel just that way today.
But they didn't even defend well. We just made absolutely awful decisions.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
So 4 games in, unbeaten, 6 goals scored, 2 conceded, 2 clean sheets, played Arsenal & Man Utd and currently 3rd in the table, and we’re “shit”, “moronic”, “terrible”, “really, really bad”, oh and “Dunk can f**k off”

Nice!
I think most people are talking about our performance in this game, not the season or as a team in general.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Again.
It's embarrassing
Again.
It's embarrassing.
I don't know, but his body language seemed to very much indicate it.That said Encisco, didn't appear to strike the ball at all well since he came on..... and it was quite close to get the ball up and down anyway. I was most disappointed with Mitoma his form seems up and down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here