Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Amex sounding as quiet as I've ever heard it, at least from the TV.

Still confident that we'll wear Ipswich down second half. Already dominating, then bring on the likes of Adingra and Enciso to punish tired legs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I changed my mind in the score competition when I saw everyone was going for 3-1 including me. I saw 1-0 had about 8 votes so I plumped for that instead.

Glad I did. No chance we're scoring 3 goals today. I'd very much take 1-0 now.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Baleba is looking really solid in that central midfield position - looking more like the Bissouma type player I always thought he could be when we first singed him.

We are winning possession back very quickly, putting together some excellent attacking sequences and completely dominating this match but how the Van Hecke have we not scored yet ? 🙄

IPs could very easily start to ‘believe’ they could get something out of this then anything could happen.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I'll get ahead of the game here.

Two points dropped.

Also.

What IS it with goalies having a worldie against us ffs.

(Still think we will win)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Crosses into the box simply aren't going to do it. Muric is far too good a keeper to catch him out with those. I could see Kadioglu coming on if we feel ok at the back. Full backs simply have to overlap. Round the outside and FIRED in is the key here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here