Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never knew you could park there. 30 minute walk to the ground, presume you know the train doesn't stop at Moulscoomb Station.
Anyway, also my first EPL game of the season. Seen more friendly and cup games (3) than league games. Bad fan.
Not quite true @WhingForPresident. Some do, some don't, depending on what the National Rail timetable says. Ditto London Road station. Likely to be heaving tho, the nearer to kick off you get. Best chance of getting on is to use the front carriage

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Not quite true @WhingForPresident. Some do, some don't, depending on what the National Rail timetable says. Ditto London Road station. Likely to be heaving tho, the nearer to kick off you get. Best chance of getting on is to use the front carriage
My bad. Amex is only a few minutes further away than the station. No major roads, just cut through Halland Road.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Hehe. Or something.

Are you going to make a "I suspect Fabian is concerned by the news..." every time someone posts any sort of opinion relating to the team?
Maybe ive mistaken the concept. I was under the impression that a call out, was the bastion of barenuckle traveler fighters and primark clad Grime rappers from rural Yorkshire. Bellowing incomprehensible threats to their nemesis through a grainy webcam.

Your nemesis here would be the fickle unpredictability of a football result. Hard to offer out for a square go in a Tesco car park off a major A road. So I presumed Fab would be your next best bet.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Maybe ive mistaken the concept. I was under the impression that a call out, was the bastion of barenuckle traveler fighters and primark clad Grime rappers from rural Yorkshire. Bellowing incomprehensible threats to their nemesis through a grainy webcam.

Your nemesis here would be the fickle unpredictability of a football result. Hard to offer out for a square go in a Tesco car park off a major A road. So I presumed Fab would be your next best bet.
Whatever this drunken rambling means, I completely support it 100% and look forward to our 5-0 win today.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hehe. Or something.

Are you going to make a "I suspect Fabian is concerned by the news..." every time someone posts any sort of opinion relating to the team?
The team are going to look at him a bit funny when, before every match, he starts saying, "Han Solo expects this," or "Han Solo recommends that."

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I would predict the outcome a in depth analysis, but the fkn adverts keep interrupting so bollox to it,JPVH with a facing the wrong way bullet back of the head goal from a corner! And a Granny Welbeck stunner from 2 yards.
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here