Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ipswich Town ***Official Match Thread***

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Looking forward to this.
Got some classic port, stilton and various cheese selections. Will indulge delicately. However, if it goes 'pear shaped' I have some really hard stuff!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No wild cards or surprises on the subs bench, then. Bit disappointed about that, tbh.

A good win will dispel all that, however!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I can't see that side keeping a clean sheet or scoring, but lets suspend those views and go for a win

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As it's on the 1st, and the window opens on the 2nd. (I think) I would guess not.

bugger thought that was the date .........but hoping it was the first (1st)

and still think it will be 2-0 tonight

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm not there yet but people are saying Stockdale has picked up a knock in the warm up. No news yet on whether he's still starting.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Looks like a 0-0 with Hemed upfront on his own. Hope we can hold out until 60 mins when CH will take him off and we have a chance to score! Have serious doubts about tonight!

Last edited:

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
What's happened to this Harper kid....thought he was going to be some kind of young superstar. Could be a quiet night for Warren unless they can find him a microphone that works.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Hey glas...the snow is falling outside, first of the season, which I was happy about. The melodious sound of snowblowers outside everywhere.
QUOTE=glasfryn;7210826]"what is wrong with this microphone"...............FFS buy a new one

hello Porty[/QUOTE]

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hey glas...the snow is falling outside, first of the season, which I was happy about. The melodious sound of snowblowers outside everywhere.
QUOTE=glasfryn;7210826]"what is wrong with this microphone"...............FFS buy a new one

hello Porty
[/QUOTE]

continous rain over here, massive floods up north, and Frank is threatening as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here