Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Ipswich Town ***Official Match Thread***

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I thought Dunk played well at Brentford him and Bruno held the back four together. Yes he makes a mistake a game but don't they all. That's why they play for the Albion and not in the Premier. Get off his back.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This really isn't bed wetting. I'm at the game and we were right on top before they scored.

Yes - we are fighting hard so what we could really do without is a supposed first choice centre half making mistake after mistake and seriously jeopardising our promotion chances.

But just one effort on goal, from the home side who've topped the division most of the season. Similar versus M'boro and Brentford.

I've thought for a quite a few weeks now that the transfer window can't come soon enough, to a squad hit by injuries to key positions and beginning to lack creativity, pace and belief ... compared to the magnificent part of the season until then.

TB has made his plans known, so fingers crossed, quality recruits will be joining in early January , rather than the 31st!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I thought Dunk played well at Brentford him and Bruno held the back four together. Yes he makes a mistake a game but don't they all. That's why they play for the Albion and not in the Premier. Get off his back.

I agree he was good at Brentford. Also no point in getting on his back.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Classic negativity tonight the best I have seen for some time.
Loving the posts that although it is not even 2016 yet that we have no chance of automatic promotion, with our best players to return and in this league of all leagues.

This. We're not even playing badly FFS.

Feb 14, 2010

Like the two lads from our youth team who are playing in the premier league with Bournemouth, the two lads we decided to let go to keep Dunk. I agree tho, Dunk is only as good as he is. Fault rests with the "football people" at the Albion who couldnt spot that Murray was a goal scorer and also its seems show equally poor judgement on centre backs.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Like the two lads from our youth team who are playing in the premier league with Bournemouth, the two lads we decided to let go to keep Dunk. I agree tho, Dunk is only as good as he is. Fault rests with the "football people" at the Albion who couldnt spot that Murray was a goal scorer and also its seems show equally poor judgement on centre backs.

Oh shut the **** up.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
All history, mate. Let's look at the present and the future.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Poyet made those decisions did he not?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
while I agree it's all in the past, we need to make the most of what we currently have. This game isn't lost yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here