Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Grimsby Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
It's slow because Grimsby have made it slow. They've kept their shape, rarely out of position, double up on Mitoma and March when they get it. And even with all that, we've created two or three more good chances. You watch, as soon as Grimsby come out and open up, as they have to do to get anything out of this, we'll exploit the spaces.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Pulling a hamstring because you want to stop some Grimsby player from passing the ball to Dunk or Webster is just not that tempting,
No one wants to pull a HS in any match but you really don’t understand RDZ if you think he’s coached the players to go into a QF of the FA cup to play the minimum effort required so as to avoid injury and save energy as the priority concern.

Grimsby are still very much in this because we are not converting chances - that’s the only reason I haven’t fallen asleep.

Another crappy effort on goal by Undav

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Grimsby supporting mate that's there just sent me this from Twitter. I'd be f***ing livid if that went against us:

IMG-20230319-WA0001.jpg

Undav smashes a sitter over 🫠

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No one wants to pull a HS in any match but you really don’t understand RDZ if you think he’s coached the players to go into a QF of the FA cup to play the minimum effort required so as to avoid injury and save energy as the priority concern.

Grimsby are still very much in this - that’s the only reason I haven’t fallen asleep.
Maybe he didn't but they're human after all. The undisputed fact that they are much better than their opponents is not going away just because Roberto might say they should treat it as if it is life or death.

Grimsby are not in this. They are nowhere near in this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here