Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Grimsby Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Anyone who says it isn't doesn't understand the difference between Premier League and League Two.
We are very capable of screwing this up.

Missed another one....

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Very pedestrian.

In complete control but we’re not really trying anything exciting or unexpected. Just trying to suffocate them into submission.

A lot of chances fluffed, at least get them on target lads!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Very pedestrian.

In complete control but we’re not really trying anything exciting or unexpected. Just trying to suffocate them into submission.

A lot of chances fluffed, at least get them on target lads!
Reminds me very much of the Man City semi-final - except the opposite way round.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Saving energy and avoiding to get any injuries. Best thing to do, although perhaps not great for the entertainment bit.
Saving energy - for what?! We should be 3 or 4 up by now and are boringly unaggressive - we didn’t see Citeh passing the ball around saving energy against Burnley yesterday they attacked unrelentingly - from an entertainment point of view, this is great for Grimsby fans believing they are still in the game.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Estupinians radar needs resetting. Undav a bit meh, too many going through the motions. Very lacklustre

It should be at least 3 nil

a few words at half time me thinks

Last edited:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Estupinians radar needs resetting. Undav a bit meh, too many going through the motions. Very lacklustre

It should be at keast 3 nil

a few words at half time me thinks
I appreciate he scored but Undav does my head in. Those never ending first time passes to no one.

We are in control though and to be fair from the WU you can see how compact they are and difficult to break down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here