Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Gillingham *** Official Match Thread ***

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
3rd Highest attendance after Forest/County and Leeds/Bradford - happy days!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
16450 attendance? Still thousands stuck at falmer waiting for trains in either direction. Does not bode well for a full house evening game.

Especially against Palace! I have to say I think it was very odd to play the higher cat games midweek without the exit travel being very well proven.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Yeah good betting. Where is the list of the full table of points? Can't find it

Humph, just checked it and my draw win bet didn't work it seems... hey ho still doing ok. Stats are under NSC bookie at the top.

edit - oh it did actually, only bet 100 though..

Last edited:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Left on the final wistle and got the second train, long ques forming though. Gillingham were dirty as out and when they realised the ref was weak they went into full hack mode. Definite dive for the penalty though, Buckley is class.

A gills fan jumped the fence and tried to board our train and got caught by the police :laugh:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Left on the final wistle and got the second train, long ques forming though. Gillingham were dirty as out and when they realised the ref was weak they went into full hack mode. Definite dive for the penalty though, Buckley is class.

A gills fan jumped the fence and tried to board our train and got caught by the police :laugh:

Sounds like the kind of pikey thing a Gillingham fan would do.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Can anyone explain to me how we managed to get 2 players booked during the fight, with Gillingham one? In fact. How the hell did a Gillingham player not get sent off. 80% of them were booked.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Some idiot tried to drink a bottled beer slyly in his seat :facepalm:

Got chucked out.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Little Kid was a dick that threw the ball back into the stand. Didn't benefit him in anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here