Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
These might be the most negative commentators I’ve ever heard! (not you guys, but the grumpypants on Premier 4).

Has anyone done anything right this game, besides Ferguson’s goal?
It's quite funny. Blast a shot over the bar... It should have been less power more accuracy. Accurate shot on target saved, it should have been blasted at goal.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Sure, but early in the game when still 0-0. Common sense should suggest he's not looking to time waste
Not time-wasting - but bringing the incident to the attention of the ref. Not that it worked.

Another poor weekend for VAR. Didn't overturn the penalty against Wolves, and misses the most blatant red card you'll see all year.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Good first half. By far the better team, as per every stat and the scoreline. Look like a bona fide top 6 team at times, particularly on the build up, but could have done better with some of the final actions.

Baleba really starting to impose himself, good first half for him, looks dangerous going forward unlike Caicedo.

Webster having a good game - some very sharp defensive actions.

Ferguson is such a proper striker, always thinking about scoring, and what a finish that was.

The game is far from over, but Fulham have been poor so far. Expect they'll improve in the 2nd half, but that might work in our favour if they over commit.

jeremy fisher

Sep 20, 2014
Re the commentating... It's just what I was thinking. So irritating.

At one moment it's 'They need to take a bit of pace off the ball when they shoot' and the next it's 'Ferguson should have hit that harder'!
It's probably the worst commentating I've heard in the last year.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
So far so good, next goal is vital. Few times Fulham have got in behind us down the wings, need to tighten up at the back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here