Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

What the f*** was Baleba doing for their goal? Just chucked himself to the ground and f***ing led down?

As frustrating as it always is playing these twats. Especially with that **** Salisbury reffing.
Yeh unfortunately he’s such a good player but the error count is high. The rotation policy of RDZ is banking on the error count dropping with more games for not just Baleba but others but boy it’s going to be a frustrating wait

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
And looking okay so far - definitely seems sturdier and a bit more bulked up from last year.
Can’t believe people are slamming the lad before he’s even stepped on the pitch - really pisses me off.

BHA Fan93

Nov 1, 2020
It ain't me you're referring to, but I have to agree too.

Great guy is Steele, a top fella. Absolutely brilliant with his feet and passing from back. Nowhere near good enough with gloves, makes a few routine saves nearly any other PL keeper would save, but has loads more that go under/through him or he gets nowhere near.

He certainly isn't a top ten PL keeper with the gloves imho, nowhere near and no agenda at all.

#HappyClap
We are talking about this game here and the guy blaming him for this goal. And from what I’ve seen of Bart I wouldn’t say he’s a better shot stopper so who would you start?

It ain't me you're referring to, but I have to agree too.

Great guy is Steele, a top fella. Absolutely brilliant with his feet and passing from back. Nowhere near good enough with gloves, makes a few routine saves nearly any other PL keeper would save, but has loads more that go under/through him or he gets nowhere near.

He certainly isn't a top ten PL keeper with the gloves imho, nowhere near and no agenda at all.

#HappyClap
It was obvious a mess up 20 yards in front of Steele but I guess you do you

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We are talking about this game here and the guy blaming him for this goal. And from what I’ve seen of Bart I wouldn’t say he’s a better shot stopper so who would you start?
Personally Bart.

But agree that's an area of the pitch where we aren't top 10 PL unlike just about every area. Neither are really bad all round, but prefer Bart with the gloves personally.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here