Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Fulham *** Official Match Thread ***

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
I just hope Trossard is saving his A game for the second half. Definitely his B game first half.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Good half. Keep it up in second and this should be won.

Maupay man of the match so far... excellent pressure play, won headers, key passes, won free kicks. Unfortunately Trossard is clowning away everything, it gets very tiresome. Wouldnt mind Connolly coming on in half time.

didn't fancy weed and tail then, swanny? ???

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely useless from both sides. Like watching two sides who have spent all their training sessions passing in triangles without ever having been introduced to the three white poles and netty thing. League tables don’t lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wonder if trossard has been told not to keep going for the extremes of the goal after soooo many times hes hit the woodwork this season. instead he fires 2 great chances straight at the goalie...

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
A good, enterprising performance.
Let's hope we can continue to control the game in the second half and I'm sure our reward will come.

I just hope we don't let them dominate in the next 45 mins like we did against West Brom.

Keep the faith! We're going to win this.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Tau and Moder on for Trossard and AliMac.
Very average first half, not looked great at either end of the pitch and giving the ball away far too often.

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
So frustrating that we're missing chances that have nothing to do with not having a clinical striker, they're EASY chances that any player should put away. No idea how to fix that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have you ever been as frustrated watching an Albion team? We play such good football but cannot put teams to the sword. Driving me nuts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here