Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Frank Lampard's Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Enjoyable game. Alzate mistake forgiveable and he's looked good on the whole. White and Lamptey have both been very good. March has had a better second half

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I think the scoreline flatters them, felt we've played well.

Missed some opportunities and clear cut chances, but it's a long season to go.

Lamptey MotM.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Why? They're being quite fair. None of the negativity about Brighton that has been infesting NSC this evening.

I think it's mostly been positive?
Think it's understandable that people are frustrated we've missed chances whilst having played so well.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why? They're being quite fair. None of the negativity about Brighton that has been infesting NSC this evening.

It’s all the little jokes about potter and his shitty “potters going potty” and “Ben whites not allwhite “

I don’t see him taking the piss out of Lampard and his two hundred million pound additions. He’s doing it because we’re tinpot in his tiny mind.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I’m not too bothered about the result as I expected us to lose.
What’s more concerning are the injuries to White, Lallana and Maupay, plus our obvious need for another striker. I think we hold our own in all other areas of the pitch.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It’s all the little jokes about potter and his shitty “potters going potty” and “Ben whites not allwhite “

I don’t see him taking the piss out of Lampard and his two hundred million pound additions. He’s doing it because we’re tinpot in his tiny mind.
I don't see them taking the piss out of us either. No paranoia from me - good,balanced commentary. On the other hand,the SSN summariser - whoever he is - is sh1t.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’m probably on my own, but I wish we had the ability to deliver clean sheets. We always seem to give goals away.

Too much to ask?

It’s not as we’re delivering “rock’n’roll” football where we’re conceding loads, but scoring freely.

Makes it very hard for ourselves.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Martin Tyler is representing all of us at the game he says - and it's his birthday. He's 75 today. There is a rule in the premier league that nobody over 70 should enter the stadium. The world is mad.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Chelsea have not done enough to be winning let alone by two goals FFS.

The better team for majority of game and lose to A hospital pass, dive. And a dodgy OG.

Kinda what you used to, a lot of invention but nothing to show for it.

Alazate and March not great, Maupay awful tonight.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You make your own luck fed up with hearing we were/are unlucky it’s bollocks at this level. Chelsea deserve the win as they have scored 3 to our 1

I think most people would agree we have played the better football and lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here