Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Frank Lampard's Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Without the gift goal and Lallana injury - that was a very impressive first half. We clearly need a powerful striker as an option but other than that, we looked good.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well I really enjoyed that overall. We look a very accomplished PL team with a lot of lovely football against a moneybags team.

If only we could put the ball in the bloody net and cut out the silly mistakes...!

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
"Frank Lampard's Chelsea..." they bloody love it on Sky!

I really don't rate Lampard as a manager and I think over time he will be found out. Chelsea have spent a lot of money and have some quality players as a result. They will win games because of the individuals that they have rather than anything Lampard is doing.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Silly statement I suppose but we really look like a premier league side.

One mistake the difference but we have matched them other than that.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Good half - but we need to make possession count with goals. Can’t believe we gifted them a goal.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Largely a promising half. Concerning injuries to Maupay and Lallana though. White looked very comfortable and saved us with a great block near half time.
Problem is we gave away another goal and now we look very open to the break. Werner looks lightening quick.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We’re so good. Just wish we looked a bit more like scoring. Maybe we could sign a forward? Think there will be one more goal. Please be us!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I'm very pleased with the way we're playing. Such a shame we're down, but all still to play for.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Encouraging stuff the way we’re competing - gifted another top 6 side a goal though - we’ve looked more creative than them - tight game - keep the faith, we’re not a bad side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here