Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Frank Lampard's Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Really impressed so far we are more than matching a team who have spent massively this summer and finished top 4 last season. A mistake aside and a bit of clinical finishing we are really in this.

Really liking the system looks solid but with numbers supporting Maupay when we get forward

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Indeed. We're competing pretty well against a top four team. I'd understand it if that was the 4th goal we'd conceded in the match.

But they didn't score from what they created which is always fair enough. We again gifted a goal

Nice from Alzate

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sometimes our decision making. We’ve JUST made Kepa flap like hell from a corner. So the next one we chip to the edge of the box for Biss to score a one in a million volley??

Really impressed so far we are more than matching a team who have spent massively this summer and finished top 4 last season. A mistake aside and a bit of clinical finishing we are really in this.

Really liking the system looks solid but with numbers supporting Maupay when we get forward

Agreed. I’m not a Potterball jizz merchant but I’m liking what we are doing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here