Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Well, I guess we aren’t going to the Champions League after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So we’ve been incredible for one half, pretty good for one half, pretty good for half a half and shit for the rest. Shame.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Let’s be realistic. We should of been 3-0 down at half time at Burnley. Watford last week were piss poor and will go down. I hope notes are being made today that you cannot expect to improve without investment into the squad

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Message to the PL:

S03E05-EEYOIdt2-subtitled.jpg

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
A wake up call today let’s hope we see a couple of new players before deadline

That's definitely the positive to take. Whilst I hope the club aren't naive enough to thing our squad is/was good enough but the glaring lack of a LB/LWB and another striker is so obvious. Maupay done nothing wrong to be fair but we need a different type of player up front.

Richarlison is such a **** isn't he.

Need at least two in before the window closes if we want this to be a better season.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Why do it to yourself Brighton are not taking signings down to the wire, why would you when they could have been in the squad pre season.

I agree 100 per cent however I don’t have a clue why this always happen

I knew at kick off would be a struggle when I saw that team

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Sanchez is a worry.

Yeah I said the same last week. It’s beyond question he has looked a bit shaky so far this season. Steele looks like a really steady player these days, btw. Bob will come good, but maybe he needs a bit of time out of the spotlight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here