[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is this a must win game?

Or not, not sure if I should be panicking,

Or not

I see it more as a "must not get thumped" game. A narrow loss isn't too much of a problem (though obviously not desirable), but our goal difference over those below us is precious and if we start getting beaten 5-0 then that's going to knock a lot of gloss off our position.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I see it more as a "must not get thumped" game. A narrow loss isn't too much of a problem (though obviously not desirable), but our goal difference over those below us is precious and if we start getting beaten 5-0 then that's going to knock a lot of gloss off our position.

This really is not the team talk I would hope Potter uses tonight. I am slightly more optimistic.:)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on lads - let’s just get it done tonight and put those lingering worries to bed :clap2:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Can this please be the game that we give two fingers to a relegation fight and look up not down? Please Albion. Since our promotion season, we have always had the chance to pull away from the chasing pack but get pulled back in before needing a nervy result (Blackburn 1-0 in 2017, Spurs 1-1 in 2018, Wolves 0-0 in 2019, Norwich 1-0 in 2020)

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
We'll no doubt create chances tonight. We must put a couple away. Cant bare another game having all the possession and chances, and then lose 1-0 to a Mina header in the last 10 minutes.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Calvert-Lewin out is a MASSIVE result for me - it means Dallas comes off of my bench for 17 fantasy football points! :lolol:

I’m bang up for this - come on lads! :albion2:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We'll no doubt create chances tonight. We must put a couple away. Cant bare another game having all the possession and chances, and then lose 1-0 to a Mina header in the last 10 minutes.

More likely lose 2-1 in the last 10 minutes after going 1 up knowing our habit of losing points from winning positions - highest in the league (20)

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

we've gotta real chance here :eek:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Not looking forward to their corners with their height and our poor defending from crosses.... Hopefully Welbeck and Moder can help out

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Oh shit Alan Smith we never win when he drones on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here