Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton ***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

Tricky001

Aug 28, 2009
Brovion, yes I think you are right, there does seem to be some very negative people on here, and like to have a moan up. I think the score did reflect the game with their 11, wonder what would have happened if they only had 10 for 60mins or so? We do like to have a short player or two in the side. Not that it is always a disadvantage, but can be in certain positions. Certanly when trying to win ariel battles. Normally the youth do tend to play their game on the deck.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brovion, yes I think you are right, there does seem to be some very negative people on here, and like to have a moan up. I think the score did reflect the game with their 11, wonder what would have happened if they only had 10 for 60mins or so? We do like to have a short player or two in the side. Not that it is always a disadvantage, but can be in certain positions. Certanly when trying to win ariel battles. Normally the youth do tend to play their game on the deck.
Agreed. And there were some patches of play in the first half where we more than competed with them and passed the ball superbly with great vision and control. We opened them up a few times and it was a real pity we didn't score in that period. I felt very proud of them and I'm looking forward to next season's cup run!

falmer2010

Dec 15, 2009
after the contorversial blunder from the ref :rant: which spoiled the game i felt that it was a good 6 quids worth . walker prooved vital , wilkins wasn't nothing to his dad , he couldnt run ... the right back strong played well and had good technical ability for a defender , a newcastle scout nearby was watching him and caskey . fozzies step son held his own , coped well against baxter in first half . barker was limited to chances as midfield wasnt creating much. dunk was solid . the lad that came on at the end done more in a few minutes than what hider done all game .

unlucky to them all ...:falmer::falmer::falmer:

Jan 23, 2010
sack the ref

Indeed a absolute shocker from the Ref, as will be shown on Seagulls player!

The Everton striker said, That's a touch we got a penalty out of that!

Great effort from the lads however the best team won, but Albion had there chances and didnt capitalise on them, Everton's defenders were massive.

Anyone else who went to the match, how good was Mitch in goal for albion? he done himself wonders tonight.

totally agree with you about ref really shot the game to bits.great game well worth £6.the penalty was a absolute disgrace the ref wasnt even near the incident saw it on seagulls video player and the ref wasnt even in the box and had 4 players in front of him as well.feel the lad strong done really well as did most of them the linesman had a better view but didnt flag, did it even touch his hand and also the striker shot from 3 or feet away from strong wouldnt have even got his hand out the way in time. SACK THE REF.worst thing though was when the ref came over near the crowd and smiled sarcastically and everton player was heard saying thanks ref we needed that and the ref smiled cant believe that happened!!.all in all up against the best youth side in england with some great talent for the future as we have in some players i.e. walker,dunk,strong,smith,caskey redwood, and barker well done lads and hope to see some playing for first team

Benje0123

Oct 11, 2009
totally agree with you about ref really shot the game to bits.great game well worth £6.the penalty was a absolute disgrace the ref wasnt even near the incident saw it on seagulls video player and the ref wasnt even in the box and had 4 players in front of him as well.feel the lad strong done really well as did most of them the linesman had a better view but didnt flag, did it even touch his hand and also the striker shot from 3 or feet away from strong wouldnt have even got his hand out the way in time. SACK THE REF.worst thing though was when the ref came over near the crowd and smiled sarcastically and everton player was heard saying thanks ref we needed that and the ref smiled cant believe that happened!!.all in all up against the best youth side in england with some great talent for the future as we have in some players i.e. walker,dunk,strong,smith,caskey redwood, and barker well done lads and hope to see some playing for first team

Well, yes i agree totally i can confim it did hit him just below the shoulder aswell. The referees smile was an absolute disgrace, Hopefully next season they can push on from this lol, but wonder where the goals are going to come from when the lose Barker.

Jan 23, 2010
Strong handled on the line.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bet you wasnt even there handled on the line lol 3 yards away from goal and everton player shot,it was going over and didnt even strike his hand ,odgy ref laughed at the crowd when duffy scored heard everton player thanking the ref post facts not crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here