Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Dagenham & Redbridge *** Official Match Thread ***

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
f*** me, I type something and in the mean time another goal goes in. Don't even have a minute to print my thoughts without them becoming redundant in the blink of an eye.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I said that Barnes was due a goal didn't I?

Noone off now and Spaz on to score the final goal of the night (hopefully).

We really need to keep the pace up and not relax at all. The difference between this game and others is Elphick - has to be said losing Greer has unsettled el Abd and our defence suddenly looks a shambles with midfielders having to chase back to get the ball instead of having it played out. If we escape from this one it has to be worth trying Dunk on Saturday. Sorry to say it but unless we sort it out we will have all sorts of problems against Walsall (3 goals so far tonight)the SCC, and Huddersfield.

I'm sitting own my own in the office listening to this... can't take it anymore... I have a lump in my throat and am close to tears here!

The drama, the promotion, and my hope of seeing us clinch the Championship on Saturday at Walsall... The Amex nearing completion... it's all too much!!!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Why the f*** did I decide to miss this match? In the library staring at the live score anyway.

I've seen so many run-of-the-mill 1 or 2-0 victories this season, and then I miss this one. And if that sounds ungrateful, that's because it is!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There sounds like there is some real gentle folk in front of the commentators tonight. Very colourful.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Obviously the team weren't happy like a lot of fans that we werent getting enough time on the FL show. So in order to rectify that they came up with a devlish plan to let in a heap of goals and score a heap so the highlights would have to go at least 2 minutes to show all the goals.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I am having serious palpitations over here. Please get a fifth to calm me down a little...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here