Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Queues to get away from the ground are horrendous, thought it would be funny to get locked out the North stand shutters

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
From a Brighton fan's perspective that was a nervy win (although I really believed we would), but from a neutral perspective, we were in control for the large majority of the match, and I feel sure that they, too, could really see only the one outcome.
As I said earlier, it was almost as if we were toying with them.
Still, be interesting to see how it goes next season....assuming they're still here. :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Beware the Ides of March!

p109345.png
Thanks

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
10/10 to RDZ due to the perfect first 11, tons of experience, learning from the past with experiments. Then his half time talk must’ve been what the doctor ordered, as we ironed out the first half mistakes allowing shit opponents lifelines.
Yes, and fair play to him for ringing the changes with the youngsters' fresh legs towards the end.

Broke up the game and gave them some invaluable experience of a Palace derby too.

3 points and a whole lot more besides.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Surely time to worry for your lot? No wins in 2023, looking like relegation fodder.

Dougie in till the end of the season?
Palace won't be near the drop at the end. They haven't won a game in 2023, but every one of their 10 games has been against a team above them. Arsenal on Sunday will make that 11. Weird run of fixtures. They drew half of them and only lost one by more than a goal. They'll have some fans throwing toys out of the pram and demanding Vieira's head because of that run, but their season starts after the Arsenal game and they have enough about them to finish twelfth.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
10/10 to RDZ due to the perfect first 11, tons of experience, learning from the past with experiments. Then his half time talk must’ve been what the doctor ordered, as we ironed out the first half mistakes allowing shit opponents lifelines.
Bloody great result but I have to say RDZ nearly blew it with the subs. Never bring on 3 young lads trying to see a game out. Enciso, Fergie and Sarmiento contrived to give it back to Palace and they nearly ending up with a spawny equaliser- phew

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Deffo the better team. We were due a scrappy win where we had some luck and we got away with the poor, weak ref and his ridiculous decision - often we don’t.
Veltman was undoubtedly MOTM.
Worrying that Moises keeps racking up the yellows - he’s certain to reach 10 imo and won’t that be a 2 game ban?

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Yes, and fair play to him for ringing the changes with the youngsters' fresh legs towards the end.

Broke up the game and gave them some invaluable experience of a Palace derby too.

3 points and a whole lot more besides.
Disagree mate thought it nearly cost us big time

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It was nervy but we got stuck into then, I liked that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here