Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That is what f***s me off more than anything, the absolute horseshit refereeing decisions and inconsistency.

I know I'm not exaggerating to say if that was Caicedo on any opposition player at Anfield, Old Trafford, Emirates, Etihad etc, it is 💯 a second yellow.

We were already shafted by a terrible decision away to Palace, and now another.

Why don't they apply the rules fairly and impartially?

Its Bullshit

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
It's not just us.

Screenshot_20230315_202041_Chrome.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least we now know who's going to score the winner.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Not the best half, but not bad, I’m at the Amex, and that 1st half went flying by for me. We normally do better in the 2nd half so here’s to more goals for the good guys!

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Decent first half.

Credit to Palace in the opening 14 minutes before the goal. They were up for it, and did something no other team has so far and showed us NO f***ing respect, making us subdued. They were good, we were poor.

An absolute top drawer goal from March and Mitoma completely changed the game.

We have relaxed since then, and looking more like ourselves. Not quite 100%, but the derby atmosphere is definitely adding an extra edge to the game.

We deserve to be winning though. We have been the better team overall.

That Doucoure wanker should have seen red for a double yellow. Expect he'll be subbed.

Half time can't come soon enough though. Think if RDZ can project his reflections upon this game so far, we will score more than one more to win it.

RDZ is 10 times the manager Viera is. We're 10 times as good as these scummers are. I'm feeling confident.

Bring on the 2nd half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here