Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
How many times is Gallagher going to dive tonight? I'll go for 4 times. He'll get (con) 4 free kicks too.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Trossard needs to score there. Felt a lucky save as the keeper just made himself big but Trossard never looked likely there

The only one I’d put my money on in that situation is Welbeck

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Didn't feel convinced Tross would score. Needed to show the composure and looked too hurried. Just needed to lift it a bit. Great reading by Cucu mind.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The only one I’d put my money on in that situation is Welbeck

Probably agree although Maupay gives me more confidence than Trossard who never seems to score when he has time to think. Always seems to do better when something comes to him quickly. May be making that up but it's how I recollect things

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Shocking miss. We will RUE that one for sure. We know the script, we’ve got the T shirts. Palace take both their chances whilst we pepper their goal for 90 minutes but only inflict injury on the fans immediate to left and right of the goals.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I’ve just realised there’s no Alan f***ing Smith on Sky.

What a refreshing change that is!

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Shocking miss. We will RUE that one for sure. We know the script, we’ve got the T shirts. Palace take both their chances whilst we pepper their goal for 90 minutes but only inflict injury on the fans immediate to left and right of the goals.

No Alan Smith required when you’re around to stink the place out with your relentless negativity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here