Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What kind of sick **** sings songs about albion fans dying at the shoreham airport disaster?

Appeared on Twitter and taken down

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm treating myself to a new view tonight, West Upper. Do they have food outlets up there, or do we use ground floor ones?

No, no food allowed to be eaten that high, Paul Barber has asked for all the crusts and lids on the pies to be removed for the derby.
I hear though, in the away end Piglets are putting on a special humble pie for our visitors.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
BBC Sport:

Lawro's prediction: 1-1.

S-X's prediction: Brighton have been playing well, but I am a bit of a Wilfried Zaha fan so I am going with Palace for that reason. Zaha to win it with a penalty. 1-2.

Well I hope Zaha is currently flying back to get to the game in time !!!!:ffsparr:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Mid Wales massive are on the way ! Gwyon has man flu so we should make good time without having to make a stop at every service station for a change :p COYB!

Pre match drink in The Albert :cheers:

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am not a religious man, but please jebus, watch over Brighton & Hove Actually, tonight.
May I offer this little prayer.

Our Father, who art from Sussex, Potter be thy name; thy victory come; thy will be done on the pitch as it is in Lancing. Give us this day our daily victory, and forgive us our misplaced passes as we don’t forgive those who foul against us; and lead us not into croydon, but deliver us from Nigel.

Bloody good effort :thumbsup:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm treating myself to a new view tonight, West Upper. Do they have food outlets up there, or do we use ground floor ones?

Likewise for me tonight too, a change from the north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Club shop is selling a special edition matchball to celebrate tonight’s derby fixture .

The ball includes both club crests and doesn’t bounce….

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
BBC Sport:

Lawro's prediction: 1-1.

S-X's prediction: Brighton have been playing well, but I am a bit of a Wilfried Zaha fan so I am going with Palace for that reason. Zaha to win it with a penalty. 1-2.

Well I hope Zaha is currently flying back to get to the game in time !!!!:ffsparr:

Also how does anyone, Palace fans included, become Zaha fans?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
So, so excited

Love it when those theatrical singers in black arrive in unison and teach us all how to be proper fans

were loose

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'm so glad I put this black jacket on today. It's brass monkeys waiting for the coach.

And you look FABULOUS...

puffer-jacket-with-fur-hood.jpg

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I must be getting old. For the first time in a long time I haven't thought about the game until now. Will go along and try and enjoy it but I normally don't enjoy many Albion matches as we are only a gnats whatsit from turning joy into despair.

I think the fact that we are almost nailed on staying up in January takes a lot of the tension out of the game and hopefully we can take the 3 points and open up the gap between us and South London's Barcelona.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Used to be exactly the same thing on the inside of the bridge over Hove Station in the 80s.

Also one on the back of the (just been demolished) industrial units by the bus garage too. That one was there up until a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here