Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
That was a fantastic finish. Hodgson must be delighted. Plan worked to perfection.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
And that’s how you finish!

What I don’t get is they did it without 32 other clear chances before, and without any of the goal frame involved in at least 30 of those efforts?
#DontevenneedZaha

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Inevitable, unfortunately :nono:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Maybe we will think about attacking now rather than just passing left to right. Same old story

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We’re going to let them off aren’t we. Been clear since the first minute. We’re quite cowardly aren’t we. Brave at times but it’s benn clear in our passing since the first few minutes. Burn should have fouled. White bullied. Embarrassing. Maupay and Trossard are more of a hindrance than anything. I’d take them off now. Right now whenever the ball comes into Maupay he looks lost. Gutted.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Got to switch it up and start playing other strikers. I know he works hard but Maupay just has so little threat. At least Connolly is a pain to play against.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
When was the last time we scored 2 goals in a game? We just don't score goals. 70 odd percent possession and we will be lucky to get a draw. Maupay has to be dropped - he can't score goals which is as fatal as a pub with no beer.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Played right into their hands. They will love this, sit back, defend, hit us on the break, as we get more anxious. Just like last season.
Poor from Burn for the goal.

Plenty time left to get our usual draw

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
This has been awful so far. Possession with no threat and back being naive. Ffs we were playing really well with tempo and speed through the lines. Now we're playing back to ponderous shit again. How has Potter not learnt from that spell?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here