Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well done on Karbo being off the bench.

As I say it’s not my info I’m just passed it on - like the Izzy in the squad one which was random so take no delight in being right - just helping my bros and sisters out. He got the Tau one wrong though haha.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
assuming info is correct, carry on, as i'm an impatient, nosy blighter.

hope no one's risking their job!

Nope no employee - just a mate who lives close and can nose from a distance!

I may not put everything on here though - only what is unusual / big news - but happy to pm if you want :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm not a huge fan of the starting 11, Alzate doesn't convince me as a wing back and I'd prefer to see Burn on the bench at best. Would prefer some more natural width with Karbo, but he's not even in the squad. Would have also probably started with Welbeck as Maupay hasn't looked the sharpest in recent matches. Hopefully I'm just worrying unnecessarily.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I almost feel *too good* about this game!!!

In the words of the great Stu Francis I could crush a grape at the moment.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Gus Poyet's on my telly!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Being actually serious for a second, do people appreciate these snippets a few hours early? I’m in no way ever a ‘look at me’ poster or ‘in the know’ - my mate just happens to go down there sometimes. I actually got a few narkey comments last time as it was ‘as we expected’ :facepalm:

Assuming what I’ve been told is correct of course...!

When Zaha is announced in the line-up I’ll deactivate NSC :lol:

I absolutely love it. It reminds me of what NSC used to be like before the childish trolls arrived, even when it was wrong :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I absolutely love it. It reminds me of what NSC used to be like before the childish trolls arrived, even when it was wrong :lolol:

Tbh mate all it’s done tonight is waste a few hours of bloody nervous tension so I’m pleased!!!!

Come on Albion!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Severe lack of defensive players on the Bench. None .
Hope no injuries in the back

Guess we can go to a back 4 easily enough. Alzate can play RB - Veltmen CB and Burn LB. maybe loaning Bernardo out wasn’t the best move - maybe Karbo is injured?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well Roy is the luckiest opposing manager, this season.

He's had 3 (?) games of unchanged Albion to study.
He's had a full 8 days to work with his team.
He and the cp analytics department have had loads of time to find our weaknesses.
He's had loads of time to tailor training specifically to stopping the Albion.

For a manager of his skill and knowledge I'm sure tonight we'll see him really earn his massive wages.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not much about the Albion, been speaking about Hudson-Odoi for the last 5 minutes :ffsparr:

Like when we played Gareth Bale, sorry Spurs the other night... and got 30 seconds on us. It’s no biggy but the unconscious bias breeds glory supporting fans in my opinion.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I'm not a huge fan of the starting 11, Alzate doesn't convince me as a wing back and I'd prefer to see Burn on the bench at best. Would prefer some more natural width with Karbo, but he's not even in the squad. Would have also probably started with Welbeck as Maupay hasn't looked the sharpest in recent matches. Hopefully I'm just worrying unnecessarily.

It takes Burn a while to get going and find his feet in some games - not sure he'd do much as a sub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here