Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
First time I have ever seen him looking stressed on the touchline, he‘d better turn this around quickly or he he’ll find out what toxic fans really are. Hope so anyway
Noticed a few times him being ignored by Chelsea players when trying to direct play too. Notable how with us the players responded to him and he was one of the team but he seemed more isolated today. Different dynamics and egos and experience in the Chelsea squad but he's going to need a thick skin.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Good to see Potter has finally found the way to make sure Brighton score for fun at the Amex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Today’s not about the result given we’ll inevitably lose, it’s about giving Them hell from the stands
Well I was wrong on the part I’m delighted to have been wrong about!

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
And I forgot to add we had to play the ref as well! On my superb stream, the comms remarked that the ref was being fooled by the Chelsea players falling like 9 pins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I didn’t dare post this before the game. Seems you need to click on it

Attachments

• A13231E0-E246-4DB9-AD1E-DCC01E47DB61.jpeg
    A13231E0-E246-4DB9-AD1E-DCC01E47DB61.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 132

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
And I forgot to add we had to play the ref as well! On my superb stream, the comms remarked that the ref was being fooled by the Chelsea players falling like 9 pins.
In the stadium I genuinely think it helped us in a weird way. It helped keep the anger levels up and kept the momentum going. He was terrible all through the second half. Their players would just move it round the back and when they were closed down and lost it would just sit down. And get a free kick. Loftus cheek, the size of a cruiser weight boxer, collapsing like a shìt soufflè after being leant on by Mitoma was the highlight but there were hundreds of them.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
after a reasonable first half (didn't really notive him-a good sign for a ref) the ref seemed to have had a call from the refs union to remind him that Chelsea are a top six club, and he was being too fair and needed to give more to Chelsea, he certainly rectified that in the second half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here