Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No chance. He cleared the ball & welbeck fell over him

The quality of this commentary isn't great. Tony Pulis is the pundit. He's said 'Premiership' at least three times, and gave his informed opinion of the Lallana / Kane penalty incident at Spurs, despite admitting he hadn't actually seen it.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Give it another 10 then get Groß off. Ali-J would be a good replacement.

He's been poor tonight for me. Got in some good positions and had some half chances but not delivered. Feel the Gross of a couple of seasons ago would have a goal by now. Would bring Ali Mac on though. Love the way he ghosts into the box to get on the end of crosses

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Can’t see either side finishing outside the bottom 6

Agree. The frustration this season is that I think we are only a couple of players short of being a safe mid table side. One really good striker and a left back/left wing back and I think we'd be a different proposition.

More and more impressed by Lallana as every game goes on.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Agree. The frustration this season is that I think we are only a couple of players short of being a safe mid table side. One really good striker and a left back/left wing back and I think we'd be a different proposition.

More and more impressed by Lallana as every game goes on.

Personally, I think with the right manager we already have the players to be a mid table team!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here