Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We don’t believe we can score I feel. It’s more hit and hope. Lovely approach play as ever but impotent. The frustrating thing is that if they score, I think that’ll be that but if we score we’re liable to concede with how things are going! Come on Albion - you’re so much better than Dyche’s bunch of northerness.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Definitely. Just like we did against West Br... oh
Yeah yeah I know but I would hope we have learnt the lesson! WB have more about them then Burnley who just hoof it up to Wood/Barnes, keep them out and good to go........

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
No ****ing idea why people are moaning about Maupay today, he's been good.

Agree insofar as he's been working hard and linking well, and many of the comments are unfair, but he just doesn't seem to be able to get a shot off when he's in a good position.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We don’t believe we can score I feel. It’s more hit and hope. Lovely approach play as ever but impotent. The frustrating thing is that if they score, I think that’ll be that but if we score we’re liable to concede with how things are going! Come on Albion - you’re so much better than Dyche’s bunch of northerness.

I agree - they score first, game over. Especially against a ‘game management’ Dyche team, the clock would spin by.

We score first, game on for the set piece merchants.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Lallana 11/10, lamptey superb again, Welbeck looks hungry, größ and his slow motion Cruyff turns are a dream to watch, burn has been quality, Bissouma class at breaking up play, Maupay looks like he's found a partner he can play with, we look great, most fluid team selection I've seen so far

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Give it another 10 then get Groß off. Ali-J would be a good replacement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here