Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great second half of the first half.

I knew Dyche was a moany whinny annoying **** years ago but hearing him constantly on my stream moaning about everything is painful. Barnes is still the same too.

Welbeck has that bit of class. Lallana the best BHA footballer since Vicente - no question.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Have to say, Wellbeck looks an upgrade.

Burnley defence can't handle him, been at the heart of most of the good things we've done. A joy to watch.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am scared that once again we will regret the missed chances.
We look so good and tonight, are actually creating stuff in their penalty area. So close to being a top half side. Just need to be ruthless.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Good first half, weak links appear to be White's passing out of defence and Maupay's lack of running into scoring areas.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Wellbeck looking quality.
Suspect his presence has unsettled Maupay, who isn't showing enough of a reaction to being dropped imo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What's happened to Maupay?

Thought he’s looked his usually class self with some great lay offs and touches - but has made a couple of shite lay offs too granted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Burnley defence can't handle him, been at the heart of most of the good things we've done. A joy to watch.

I’m actually calling him Welbs- but not with a Z...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Great second half of the first half.

I knew Dyche was a moany whinny annoying **** years ago but hearing him constantly on my stream moaning about everything is painful. Barnes is still the same too.

Welbeck has that bit of class. Lallana the best BHA footballer since Vicente - no question.

Agree on performance lallana and Welbeck.

We've looked great, created good chances. Still no goals.

Got 1-0 Burnley written all over it!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Lamptey- best RWB in the World?
I'm being serious.
Could you imagine him playing for Man City for instance?!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Stat attack - Brighton had 12 shots in the first half against Burnley; it's the most the Seagulls have ever had in the opening 45 minutes of a Premier League game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here