Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Burnley ****Official Match Thread****

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Whenever I express bubbling pre match confidence it seems to put the mockers on them, so I won't. Perhaps if I were to predict a drubbing for the home team, it would have a reverse effect?

All I say is that may the gods of football smile on us today. Has everybody got their "lucky pants " on?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've just seen a tweet saying Kayal might be out, injured. I'm assuming that's a very sick late April Fool's "joke"...

Bennetts Bunny tweeted that yesterday, then later said it was an AF.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[tweet]716211633543127040[/tweet]

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[tweet]716211801197780994[/tweet]

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
attack,attack,attack

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Liking the line up. Thinking about it, Rosenior against Boyd makes sense as they are mates and also Boyd is left footed so will be looking to cut in most of the time.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Was feeling very calm down here in the Shire waiting for Sky to start but this thread has got me feeling nervous now. I still think we may even get a comfortable win today and hope so for the travelling faithful lucky enough to be in attendance. Hope everyone enjoys their day UTA

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Was feeling very calm down here in the Shire waiting for Sky to start but this thread has got me feeling nervous now. I still think we may even get a comfortable win today and hope so for the travelling faithful lucky enough to be in attendance. Hope everyone enjoys their day UTA
It's a home game!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here