Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah, it is. That side of his game will come though, I'd imagine he's incredibly frustrated by being triple marked every game. Having 3 men on him at all times means he wants to do something special whenever he occasionally gets the ball when the simple option might be better.

Looking forward to Saturday and having Murray back, we really missed him tonight. Jermaine Easter is absolute shite but we all knew that already. Most of you lot hate Ashley Barnes but Easter is so much worse... new striker in January and we'll go up. I hope. Maybe.
Optimism is an admirable trait.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
2-0......OK, that'll do. A match we should have won at a canter, but also one that could have turned out to be a banana skin (we've been there before, haven't we!).......onwards and upwards!

Feb 14, 2010
Yeah, it is. That side of his game will come though, I'd imagine he's incredibly frustrated by being triple marked every game. Having 3 men on him at all times means he wants to do something special whenever he occasionally gets the ball when the simple option might be better.

Looking forward to Saturday and having Murray back, we really missed him tonight. Jermaine Easter is absolute shite but we all knew that already. Most of you lot hate Ashley Barnes but Easter is so much worse... new striker in January and we'll go up. I hope. Maybe.

Seriously on about 12000 payimng punters and groupon deals then why do you expect to be able to afford a new striker and compete in the transfer market with clubs like Brighton, Derby and Leeds, all who get between 10,000 and 15,000 more through the gate than you?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ok, we won, but blimey. After 20 minutes when we decided we had scored enough and lets see how many times we could pass it backwards I wish I had gone home.

As someone said, onwards and upwards

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
I was out tonight so couldn't listen to the radio. Have just read the match report and it sounds like it was a comfortable victory. Again, results at the top went our way so the top clubs are compressed again. A couple of surprise teams in the mix as well; I certainly wouldn't have predicted Millwall and Watford challenging for the play-offs.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Sigh. Must be tough being so amazing. I feel for him.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Would love to see Orlandi get a couple more. He is starting to look pretty special for us. Whilst I was a Noone fan he had too many games where he was ineffective and bullied out of games but Orlandi has the strength to change his game when it's not going his way.
Was'nt Noone sent off tonight...two yellow cards.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Last night was a routine win against a nothing-special side (and God knows we weren't either!), no more and no less.

Three points, a clean sheet and no new injury or suspension worries ahead of the big one. That'll do me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here