Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Bristol City *** Official Match Thread ***

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Sounded really good sofar. Expected this to be one of the easier games of the season, but that doesn't always result in a good performance. Couple of cheeky ales and some super spicey homemade chillie about to get served up :thumbsup: Shame had to work late else would have been in attendance but so far this is still a good evening with the Albion :albion2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
WTF is up with this seagulls player on/off commentary moving about all over the place

FECKING USELESS

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Would love to see Orlandi get a couple more. He is starting to look pretty special for us. Whilst I was a Noone fan he had too many games where he was ineffective and bullied out of games but Orlandi has the strength to change his game when it's not going his way.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
WTF is up with this seagulls player on/off commentary moving about all over the place

FECKING USELESS

Just got in, refreshing score and change of personnel. Talk of refresh my Player has died once, I just refreshed it.... and if me listening means they hit the crossbar I'm not listening anymore!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

FECKING USELESS

It has cut out once or twice but come back after a bit , normally needs a page refresh to get it back. Proves that it isn't the internet connection.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here