Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
He’s only made one mistake which was the passback and was just a natural reaction. Neither goal his fault - Dunk culpable for both.
I don't think you can really fault him for the pass back either. What were the other options there? He was never going to get his feet to it before the on rushing Brentford player

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Believe it or not stop typing because I knew something would happen and it.......................................................wait.....................................................don't let the Bees get another..................................................................................................okay.......................................................................good...................................................................good..........................................alright. I'll take 2-2 at half.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I think there might be more goals in this game.

I think there's some cards coming too.

I wouldn't be surprised if we finish this game with less than 22 players on the pitch.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
He’s only made one mistake which was the passback and was just a natural reaction. Neither goal his fault - Dunk culpable for both.
I meant emotional-roller-coaster-wise. No one could have stopped Toney's shot. But Steele's wasn't able to relish his assist for very long, did he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here