Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Typical Albion. Why can't we ever push on. How good would it have been to have killed that off with a third goal on 70 mins. One can only assume Potter was his usual inspiring half time self.
Who really cares tonight ? Lol.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Much deserved win two great goals some stout defenders and a couple of great saves 3 points well earned

D

Deleted member 2719

Great result.
We are such a tight unit as a team, big Bob playing a important part today.
It's our team performance that got us the win.
Apparently Potter 5 Frank 0.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Typical Albion. Why can't we ever push on. How good would it have been to have killed that off with a third goal on 70 mins. One can only assume Potter was his usual inspiring half time self.

Were you visited by three ghosts on Christmas Eve ?

Last edited:

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Superb! Great result, great goals, great defending....loving how far we have come since the days watching us at the bottom of the football league. Hat's off to everyone who has got us where we are today.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

We killed the game off in the first half; ruthless.

What a beautiful Christmas present that was. Well needed win and at a good time too as we don't often break hoodoos in December.

I sadly couldn't make tonight, as like thousands of others (thanks sky, shit sharing scheme and covid), however, the atmosphere sounded very decent in the end.

Welbeck looked good, Maupay I think is such an important player to us and his goal was mustard.

Lallana poor, but we rarely say that so I'll let him off.

And Burn, what a game from him. So good to see our defence solid and Sanchez being joint mom for me.

All in all, bar the first 20mins, I'm very happy.

Tough trip to Chelsea yet.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Brighton do deserve this - they have been by far and away the better side. They know how to hunt in packs, they have a really good coach who plays good, progressive, watchable football.

If a Manchester City, Liverpool or Chelsea player had scored those two goals you would be saying they were world class goals. But it's not just about the goals it's the way they play with the ball, the little intricate passes or they can go a bit longer. Positionally with and without the ball they are a very well structured side."

- Scott Minto, BBC Radio 5 Live

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like the way GP got them pressing high in the Brentford half in the last 10 minutes. Just what was needed. Well played lads.

Anyone seen Junior?

Now now. I deleted my post on Christmas day. Give the little fellah a break, eh? ???:drool::wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here