Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Brentford *** Official Match Thread ***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still 19th and Reading now only 4 points above us.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
In some ways the worst result of the season so far. I mean by comparison at home to Millwall, we half expected it. Today, there was a fear of over expectation but on the other hand something said no way should fate be so cruel that we lose. Thank goodness there is a game on Wednesday.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I hope our academy is going to do plenty of theory and develop someone with a football brain. The amount of crap decisions made by JFC and March was very disappointing. We may as well recruit someone from an athletics team if we just want someone who can run quickly. Holla was surprisingly crap as well today. Greer still goes for his long raking passes to no one. Dunk utter bellend to invite a second yellow. Christ that was all so depressing after our last few wins. :facepalm:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Oh well - my gloomy forecast was right, not that I'm pleased about that..........

Still, we've improved a lot since Sami left, but we were never going to start winning every game straight away. Onwards and upwards!

Yep your right we have improved since Sami we have lost yet again in front of nearly 28000 shameful....................

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Nadgers sandwiches.
Not the end of the world though. Hopefully gives the Hughtster ideas of what needs to be brought in.

I think Chris knew the Mess he was walking into, He hinted as much in a press interview.

1)Too many lightweights in the sqaud for this league.
2) Quality missing in key areas.

I'm hoping that Chris was promised the Backing to get us out of this crap hole.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I think Chris knew the Mess he was walking into, He hinted as much in a press interview.

1)Too many lightweights in the sqaud for this league.
2) Quality missing in key areas.

I'm hoping that Chris was promised the Backing to get us out if this crap hole.

Correct!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Could have been so different if March had squared it back to CMS, if Calderón hadn't given the ball away if Dunk hadnt had a rush of blood.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yep your right we have improved since Sami we have lost yet again in front of nearly 28000 shameful....................

27186 isn't nearly 28000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here