Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Walton; Veltman, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Alzate, Propper, Bissouma; Tau, MacAllister; Zeqiri.

Christmas Tree 4-3-2-1

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
How does the Brighton defence line-up?
Back 4 or Back 5?

Another vote for 4.

However - I’m going Christmas tree formation!

————————Walton———————-
Veltman——Webster—Dunk——-Burn
——Bissouma—Alzate—Pröpper——-
——————Tau——Mac Allister———-
————————Zeqiri————————-

I expect to see Veltman & Burn practically camped out on the wings with Webster pushed very high whilst Biss, Alzate & Pröpps make frequent runs into their box.

A real opportunity to weaken the Potter Out Campaign on a lovely afternoon at the Amex.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Apparently this is hidden away on BT Sport 3 Extra. If, like me, you get BT Sport as a default part of a Virgin Media package then it's not listed. Go to regular BT Sport 3 and you'll find it on the red button.

You're welcome.

Nice one, they are currently showing the Badminton: Thailand Open on BT Sport 3. Hopefully the football will be a bit more entertaining!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I quite like the look of that line up and I don't say that often. Hope Khadra gets some game time today. I hear he's some talent.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Did the R5 presenter say Biss is a fringe player ...pfft

DW-rS0iU8AE4y8N.jpg

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I see I'm in a minority but worried for that team purely from the risk of injuries. I would rather we benched (or left out completely) at least 3 of that starting line up

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I see I'm in a minority but worried for that team purely from the risk of injuries. I would rather we benched (or left out completely) at least 3 of that starting line up

No, I'm with you, but I guess it's a fine balance between regular EPL starters having a break and remaining match-sharp.

Have to trust GP and the medical staff ...

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Adam El Ab summariser on Radio Sussex. Is Warren OK, he's missed a couple of games

Perhaps hiding under his bed ever since reading of Michal Karbownik's arrival and Moises Caicedo's medical. Poor Warren's still learning how to say Alireza Jahanbaskhsh.

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Dodgy stream? Don't think I have one of them for years..

If you know where to look and what to add you you firestick then you can get good ones

I have got 6 apps I can watch the UFC fight tonight which are all high quality.

I don't understand why people get mugged off with all these sports subscription and PPV, get a firestick, load it with the best apps and away you go.

I have a firestick and tried to keep up with the best apps but still keeps freezing or constantly replaying I can afford BT and I know it will be quality HD so I bite the bullet. If it works for you great.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nice one, they are currently showing the Badminton: Thailand Open on BT Sport 3. Hopefully the football will be a bit more entertaining!

It's on 2 extra not 3 extra. The Radio Times was wrong. Check the BT Sports site for confirmation.

Same thing with the red button applies though.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I have a firestick and tried to keep up with the best apps but still keeps freezing or constantly replaying I can afford BT and I know it will be quality HD so I bite the bullet. If it works for you great.

I was going to offer to send you some links for the best apps if you wanted but I can see you are happy with what you have and it works for you [emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here