Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Yes believe it or not I understand that.

I was responding to another poster claiming we hadn’t won at home yet.

And you calling someone else a dunce is hilarious. Go and read a book you dumb****.

200 (1).gif :love: you

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
It does feel like 1 step forwards 2 steps back with us doesn't it? Every time we seem to be making up a bit of ground it all gets a bit meh.
Massive game on Wednesday.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not having watched it, how did perc play?

Wasn’t great, wasn’t ‘dire’ as one poster called him after making a bad decision. Worry is he’s not looked as sharp as his debut at City.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
When we gave Villa a game away at Villa Park when we are a league one side was it because they were shit? When we drew 2-2 at Anfield, beat them 2-1 in ‘83 and 2-0 in ‘84 was it them not turning up? We’re those wins against Newcastle when we were in the Championship simply about the Toon having an off day?

Well, that's all fair enough but why should any Brighton fan come on NSC and blow smoke up the opposition's arse if they don't want to? You can if you want.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Pretty dull game that we never looked like losing. I don’t think we picked up any injuries and we’re in the next round, so job done.

Got to be happy with that really.

This.

I’m almost underwhelmed. The game didn’t even get me properly agitated, which I suppose is an improvement.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Free transfer on a year long contract will cost more than a £10-15m striker? Okay...

Wellbeck on massive wages AND we have to buy the extra striker ANYWAY because we can’t score goals and he’s always injured.

So therefore just biting the bullet and signing Dia in the first place would have been cheaper. We can go through the maths by DM if it’s a struggle?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Caciedo and the Poles from the U23 budget. I appreciate a lot of you have a weird expectation of an instant fix but we can’t compete with teams like Benfica for players like Nunez. The club has set it’s stall out. We are looking to sign young talent and develop it. Seems incredibly sensible to me

Er....
I am talking about Bia, a player who will cost £12 million. I've never mentioned Nunez. Why on earth would I?
We need a striker. If you can't see that you are in utter denial. That's not to say we stop signing young players.
But we need a striker.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I don't want to hear anyone, manager or players come out and talk that up. It was the most wasteful half of football, the inability to put this game to bed Infront of an open goal.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
See you in the match thread next week for your usual moaning [emoji112]

Oh, unless we do well of course then you won’t be around.

Always around and complimented Mr P and the team last week! Another sub standard performance at home today but the result is the important thing! Let’s hope Mr P can get his first home LEAGUE win on Wednesday and we will all be happy!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Well, that's all fair enough but why should any Brighton fan come on NSC and blow smoke up the opposition's arse if they don't want to? You can if you want.

Well it does help you to form a balanced opinion, something severely lacking from the perennial whingers.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I'll do it, I thought they were pretty decent and if they play like this I think they are going to climb in L1.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Feel for Albion Dan and Totts Seagull but Blackpool got what they ultimately deserved against a far superior outfit and BHA got the home win most of us wanted.

Don’t feel for me. I’m glad we won but a very poor performance. Also hopefully means you won’t need to resort to sending drunken immature private DM rants all night this time and then grovelling apologies in the morning when you realise how much of a tit you’ve been?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here