Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Blackpool *** Official Match Thread ***

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Well Tau's control is poor.

Burn is making mistakes and not learning.

Proper shows why anyone thinking he should be part of a midfield 2 really need to give their head a wobble.

Connolly and Maupay are streets ahead of Tau , in work rate and defending at top of the pitch.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
If we're going to concede, better that's it's before halftime so Potter can stop any complacency.

We want a 2nd half from the lads like we saw against Wolves with intent and commitment.

More work, more shots.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Piss poor defending.
We need to come out with a bit more fight in the second half. Other than Bissouma's goal, that was a bang average performance.

What concerns me more is loftus cheek, Cavaleiro and lookman will tear us a new one if we don’t stop those types of crosses

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well there you go. No fannying about, get the ball into the danger area with a bit of pace and anything can happen.

Bit of a pisser but we have enough to avoid extra time again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I look at what you’ve written and what I’ve written and they pretty much say exactly the same thing to me?

You just have a way with being as negative as possible... Like there are no setbacks allowed and everything should always be plain sailing - not sure what you expect every single game, but your posts are pure negativity against the team and manager every time I unfortunately see them.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
That was simply not good enough. Potter selected a good team but the players have looked disinterested and actually anti arrogant. Like they can they just knock it around and win comfortably.

Propper has been shocking and Tau not much better. His lack of effort to stop the cross for the goal was a disgrace.

And what the hell has happened to Alzate. A shadow of this former self.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Garbutt has looked great for a league 1 player. Great cross for the goal and a good free kick

120 mins here we come

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Enjoyable game of footie this.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We were pretty dominant without playing particularly well but terrible game management at the end of the half. Other than Veltman and Bissouma, no-ones played well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here